It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in the XXVth Congress of the International Arthurian Society at Würzburg University, Germany, held from July 24th-29th 2017.
Würzburg is a city rich in tradition, famous for its picturesque medieval city centre and the UNESCO World Heritage Site Würzburger Residenz. Idyllically located between vineyards in the valley of the Main River, the city is a perfect starting point for various excursions into the surrounding area of Franconia.
- Voice(s), Sounds and the Rhetoric of Performance
- Postmedieval Arthur: Print and Other Media
- Translation, Adaption and the Movement of texts
- Current State of Arthurian Editions: Problems and Perspectives
- Sacred and Profane in Arthurian Romance
- Critical Modes and Arthurian Literature: Past, Present and Future